RAINDROP SENSOR MODULE
Product Code: HR0101
- PCB Board Dimension: 3.2cm x 1.4cm.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V.
- Two outputs are available, one digital (0 and 1) and one analog with an output voltage proportional to the amount of humidity on the sensor.
- The comparator output is free of noise with a drive capability of more than 15 mA
- The sensor board uses a high quality FR - 04 double material with a surface area of 5.5 x 4.0cm. The tracks are nickel plated to minimize oxidization and maintain good electrical conductivity.
- Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer.
- Both boards have mounting holes to facilitate installation.
- Wide voltage LM393 comparator.
- The 'Power' indicator will light as soon as power (5V DC) is connected to the board.
- With the sensor board dry, the DO output will be high and the 'Output' light indicator will be 'OFF'.
- With the sensor board wet (few droplets) the DO output will be low and the 'Output' light indicator will be 'ON'.
- Removing the water from the sensor will return DO and 'Output' light indicator to the original state..
- AO analog output can be connected to a microcontroller AD port to measure the amount of humidity (water droplets) on the sensor.
- DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to a microcontroller to detect the presence of water on the sensor.
- VCC: positive power supply (3 to 5V)
- GND: negative power supply
- DO: TTL switching signal output
- AO: Analog signal output