500 Amp magnetic latching switch provides high amperage switching under load, manually or from remote locations.
- Manual override knob provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power and offering LOCKED OFF capability for servicing
- LED output to remotely indicate switch state - requires optional LED
- 3∕ 8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7∕ 8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recesses for circuit identification
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
Auto Releasing ML-Series Remote Battery Switch with SPST Switching Provides 500A switching and features of current ML Remote Battery Switches, but can be controlled with SPST or SPDT switch for applications where a normally open relay is desired.